bgwhite
bgwhite gardenpulmonaria bgwhite
bgwhite
News

Monday 30 July 2012

A closed gate

We love serving our customers. Some of our produce is available on a self-help basis. This is found in the roadside stand.
Other things require our presence, like berry u-pick and things that need to be weighed. I am almost always onsite, however there are times when I am not available and the gate is closed for this type of business.
When the gate is closed, you have some options. You can honk your horn and if I am around, I will come and see if I can help you. Or you can call me @ 604-819-4339. I have my phone on me most of the time. However there are times when I am not available, and you will have to wait for another time to contact me.
Climbing the gate is not an option. We cannot be held responsible for you, if you happen to fall or get bit by one of our dogs. Not only can entering a place in an inappropriate way be dangerous, it is also very rude. I would never enter you personal space in that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blendmenu
redeemersGarden
redeemersGarden